Creating a Social Media Strategy for Your Business
Social media is no longer optional for publications, whether print or online. By now, it’s likely your publication is active in some way on social media. But are your efforts on target or a waste of time and energy?
Many publishers leapt into the social media world blindly, without a plan. That may have been enough early on, but today there’s so much noise on social media platforms you need to create a social media strategy to be heard.
This in-depth one-hour webinar will discuss:
• How to create a social media strategy
• How to discover the best social platforms for your publication
• The rules of social media engagement
• Best practices for media companies and social media
• How to save time building your brand on social media
• And much more
• Unlimited viewing of the recorded version of this webinar for 30 days
• Certificate of attendance for each PAID participant
• Get your specific questions answered in a live Q&A session during the webinar
• JOIN WPA PRIOR TO WEBINAR DATE AND WEBINAR IS FREE! (Company membership, unless attendee is not employed by company.)
Date: Thursday, September 4
Time: 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Length: One hour
WPA Member Price: $39 (Non-Member Price: $59)
About the Presenter
Rieva Lesonsky is founder and CEO of GrowBiz Media. She’s widely recognized as a small business expert and advocate. The author of the bestselling book Start Your Own Business and the former editorial director of Entrepreneur magazine, Rieva has been meeting, consulting, and speaking to America’s small business owners for more than 30 years. She’s got an inside perspective on what entrepreneurs want and how to help them grow successful businesses.
How Does This All Work?
After you register for this live webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link to view the session and other information.
• A wired (not wireless) broadband Internet connection (access points, mobile air connections not recommended)
• A PC computer using Windows or Mac operating system (Android or iPad Tablets also supported to attend)
• The latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
• A microphone and speakers or headset with mic for VOIP audio
• A landline for conference call (cell phones not recommended)
Click here for registration.
(Pls use Firefox to access registration form. Safari is not compatible. thank you.)